The Dehydrating and Preparedness Bonus Package:
- Everything that comes with the basic Sun Oven plus:
- 3-Piece Everything Roaster with Lind & Rack ($28 value)
- Multi-Level Dehydrating and Baking Rack Set with parchment paper ($36 value)
- Water Pasteurizing Indicator ($7 value)
The All American Sun Oven:
- Consistently reaches temperatures of 360 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit (70-100 degrees hotter than homemade sun ovens)
- Will last for 20+ years of daily use.
- Can be used on partly cloudy days: you can even bake bread in partly cloudy weather.
- Dual purpose leveling rack keeps food from spilling while oven is being adjusted
- EZ Sun Track indicators take guess work out of aligning the oven with the sun
- Includes a build in thermometer & a wind resistant alignment leg with ground stakes.
- Door is make of 4 millimeter thick low iron tempered glass (GREAT insulation)
- Oven includes 2 in wall of food grade fiberglass insulation
- Can be used as a solar dehydrator
- Includes Cook’n Oven Recipe CD with over 600 recipes, tips, videos and more ($62 value)
- Folds up and carries like a suitcase
- Weighs just 23 pounds
- Made in the USA
- A portion of every purchase goes to help work in third world countries
Optional Accessories (some are part of the Dehydrating and Preparedness Bonus Package):
3-Piece Everything Roaster with Lid and Rack: Cooks faster and more evenly than other roasters. Dark porcelain surface and steel core absorb the ovens energy and evenly distribute it to the contents. Safer than foil. Pan and handles are designed to accommodate the height of the ingredients. Cleans up easily. Includes roasting rack, 13” x 9” x 4” – Black.
2 Loaf Pans: Non-stick even heat brad pans. 9 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in. x 2 3/4 in. each
Two Cookies / Brownie Pans: Constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance. Cross-stacking pans allows maximum use of the inner chamber of the Oven 11 in. x 7 in. x 1.5 in. each.
4 qt Enamel ware Pot w/ Steamer Insert: Granite Ware.7.75″ high x 7.5″ wide (9.375″ handle-to-handle)
Two 3 qt Easy Stack Pots w/ interchangeable enamel and glass lids: Spill free cooking of multiple dishes. Set of two interconnecting enamelware pots which can be safely and easily stacked. Includes an interchangeable enamel pot lid and a glass lid for improved visibility and browning. Each 3 quart pot holds 3 pounds of poultry or a 3 pound roast.
Mulit-Level Dehydrating and Baking Rack Set: A simple effective way to use a sun oven to dry and dehydrate with the power of the sun. Easily stack-able wire racks allow up to 3 layers of drying: comes with a set of 3 stackable racks and one roll of unbleached, silicone coated parchment baking paper.
Programmable In-Oven Thermometer with Ultra Probe: This thermometer can be placed on or next to your sun oven. Just insert the probe into the food, and the high-heat silicone cord connects it to the thermometer. The silicone cord can be placed on the gasket of the SUN OVEN and the door closed on top of it without breaking the air tight seal of the chamber. The thermometer beeps when the desired internal temperature of your food is reached.
For details on how the All American Sun Oven compares to homemade sun ovens and other options visit: What Every Penny Pincher Needs to Know About Solar Ovens.