The Prepare My Life Planner was created by Tami Girsberger as a way to create an organized, sensible emergency plan.
But not only does it contain a step-by-step plan to help prepare your home and family for an emergency, it is also designed to store and organize your important documents in a smart, secure way.
The Prepare My Life Planner includes:
- A high quality 12” x 2.5” x 13.5” zippered binder with handle and lock
- Multiple protective pockets and zippered pouches
- A Home Inventory CD
- Multiple detailed checklists and pictures to simplify preparing your family and home for an emergency
- A section dedicated to teaching you how to prepare your family for an emergency
- A section dedicated to teaching you how to prepare your home for an emergency
- A section about the supplies you’ll need to gather
- A section on what you need to do in order to be prepared to evacuate
- A section on what you need to do in order to safely stay in your home following a disaster
- A section for your personal information forms
- A section for your insurance information forms
- A section for your financial information forms
- A section for your asset information forms
- A section for your final planning forms
- A pen and calculator
- Online access code for filling out forms electronically (*more details below)
Each section walks you through a checklist of things you need to do and a detailed list of items to include. Each section also contains the necessary tabs, forms, folders, pages, pockets, and pouches needed to keep everything organized and easy to find.
*The planner comes with an access code that you can use to download all of the forms that you need to fill out. You can save the forms to your hard drive to print out. When the information changes you can easily update the forms and print to always keep your planner current.