These pages are for you.
EASILY FIX MISTAKES…SINCE YOU TYPE INTO THESE PAGES (INSTEAD OF FILLING THEM OUT BY HAND), THERE IS NO NEED FOR WHITEOUT, STARTING OVER OR RE-PRINTING IF YOU MESS UP!
EASILY MAKE CHANGES. TO UPDATE INFO (ADDRESS, SCHOOL, DOCTOR ETC), OPEN THE FILE, CHANGE THAT 1 THING & RE-PRINT THAT 1 PAGE. NO NEED TO FILL OUT THE ENTIRE PAGE AGAIN.
PLUS ACCESS TO A 3 WEEK EVACUATION E-COURSE…LEARN HOW TO CREATE AN EVACUATION PLAN, CHOOSE SMART FAMILY MEETING SPOTS, AND CREATE A PRIORITIZED LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED TO DO / GRAB IN AN EVACUATION AND MORE!
The Simply Prepared Binder Includes:
18 Printable Pages
THIS IS A PDF – NOTHING WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.
These 18 pages will allow you to quickly (since you aren’t filling everything out by hand) put together a grab and go binder full of important documents for your family.
Every second will count when trying to find a lost loved one or use a first aid skill or quickly evacuate. Having a “grab and go” binder will save you precious seconds and minutes and allow you to focus on your loved ones needs in an emergency.
- Access to a 3 week evacuation e-course
- Choice of 2 different binder covers (one is more “secure”)
- Important Document Checklist
- Evacuation Checklist
- Emergency Phone Numbers Page
- Financial Numbers Page
- Insurance Numbers Page
- Medical Provider Numbers Page
- Utility Provider Numbers Page
- Family and Friend’s Numbers Page
- Child ID Form
- Adult ID Form
- Pet ID Form
- First Aid Quick Guide
- Password Tracker Page
- Ideas for keeping your binder secure
- Tips for getting fingerprints / DNA
- Other suggestions of what to include in your binder
- Uses for the ID Forms
- Supplies I suggest for creating your binder (low, medium and high budgets)
Simply Prepared Fill-able Binder
18 printable pages for your Grab & Go Important Documents Folder that you can type into instead of filling out by hand.
PLUS, Access to a 3 week evacuation e-course!