Hi there! I’m Misty Marsh.
I have been a Thrive Life consultant since just before the Thrive Life Black Friday sale in 2010 – which means this is my 8th Black Friday sale with them – both shopping for myself AND helping others get the most out of the sale.
I’ve learned a few things, and I’d like to share them with you.
I want you to spend your hard earned money wisely. That’s what I want for me – for my mom – for my best friend – so why shouldn’t I want the same for you?
I want it to be easy for you to find the best deals and make the most of the 2017 Thrive Life Black Friday Sale.
Introducing . . .
The Ultimate Guide to the Thrive Life Black Friday Sale is available inside the Simple Family Preparedness Academy. Click the button below to get access.
The Purpose Of the Ultimate Guide to the Thrive Life Black Friday Sale
I have spent hours over the last few days putting together this guide for you (just ask my kids…haha). I’m confident it is the most comprehensive guide you will find for the Thrive Life Black Friday Sale. In creating it, I had 2 goals:
1 – To help you get the most you possibly can out of the money you have to spend at the Thrive Life Black Friday Sale.
2 – To make sure you don’t purchase something that your family won’t like or use.
What’s Included in The Ultimate Guide to the Thrive Life Black Friday Sale:
- Basic Sale Info, Dates, and Official Flyers
- The opportunity to pre-order so the items you want don’t go out of stock before you can get them
- Access to deeply discounted packages (35%-50% off) that are NOT listed on the Thrive Life website
- A printable spreadsheet with all Thrive Products listed by the percentage saved and grouped into categories (veggies, fruits, proteins etc)
- A printable spreadsheet with all Thrive Products listed by the dollar amount saved per #10 can and grouped into categories
- A printable spreadsheet with all Thrive Products listed by dollar amount and percentage saved, but NOT grouped into categories
- A printable list of sale Items to avoid (and what to do instead)
- A printable list of Thrive Life products that rarely go on sale, but currently are
- A printable list of my top-10 most often used products and how I use them
- A printable list of recipes you can make with the items that have the biggest discounts attached to them
- 3 Tips and tricks for saving even more than you might initially think you can
- An opportunity to earn free and 50% off product by sharing the sale with others