Simple Family Preparedness is a platform that focuses primarily on emergency preparedness and ensures safety for every family. Its specialty is to help those who are new to emergency preparedness and want to learn it.
If you are one of the million people who want to ensure the safety of their family through emergency preparedness, we want you on our team! Share your experience, knowledge, and emergency disaster tips for ensuring the safety of every member of the family, inside and outside the house. Helping busy families and consistently producing significant results for preparedness. We love to hear from you and feature your work on Simple Family Preparedness!
Publish your emergency preparedness tips on Simple Family Preparedness!
Email us with your safety guide tricks, emergency preparedness tips, and home alertness tips, and keep in mind the following article requirements so that we can give our community high-quality and relevant information.
- Any chosen topic like recipes, emergency preparedness ideas, guides and tips for disaster emergencies, or preparedness reviews. (or any concepts pertinent to our platform)
- There must be at least 1000 words in the article.
- There cannot be any promotional or commercial content in the article.
- There must be a brief biography of the author.
- The essay must pass a plagiarism test with a score of zero percent originality.
The Simple Family Preparedness editorial staff has the following rights:
- Before publishing the article, you need to edit and improve the resources.
*Without your full permission, we won’t publish your content.
- Any content that does not comply with our rules will not be accepted.
- Any content that has already been published and posted online will be rejected.
Looking forward to reading your work!