That help may not reach you for 72 hours (or more) following a catastrophe.
And the last thing you want is for your family to be vulnerable
Because you don’t know how to start putting together a 72 kit for your family. Plus
Work. Laundry. Meals. Soccer. Homework. Toilets. Repeat.
TO FACE A DISASTER WITH CONFIDENCE AND AVOID LAST MINUTE FRANTIC DECISIONS
TO BUILD A 72 HR KIT QUICKLY & EFFICIENTLY. IT CAN’T DISRUPT YOUR ALREADY BUSY LIFE.
But you are stuck because
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN MY KIT?
HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST ME?
WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND THE TIME?
It’s a step by step system created for busy families who want to avoid last minute decisions in a disaster.
My name is Misty Marsh. I’m a busy mom to 4 amazing, crazy kids. I created the Simple 72 Hour Kit System to simplify the process of getting my own family ready for an emergency – and now I’d like to share that system with you!
My goal is to make it simple for your busy family to get prepared for emergencies. I am passionate about the results that consistent small steps bring and eager to help you reach your goals.
Misty takes the mystery out of how to prepare your 72 hour kit by using clear and easy directions. You can work your way through this process as quickly or slowly as you want, but you’ll always know what the next step is because of her helpful suggestions. There are a lot of books out there, but this is one of the best, in my opinion. She will show you how to deal with storing water, food, clothing, shelter, first aid, sanitation and more. Misty has done all the hard work for you! All you need to do is gather and you’re ready to go!
The Simple 72 Hour Kits System Includes:
Break the process of creating a 72 hour kit down into 26 simple steps – one a week for 6 months. This is totally do-able! We’ll cover:
- Food and Water
- Sanitation, personal care and hygiene
- First Aid
- Important documents
- Religious needs
- Babies, kids and pets
- How to organize and pack your kit
- How to keep your kit up to date
Pros and Cons
Fairly compare choices for each step and make focused, informed decisions of what will work best for your family.
Find low, medium and high budget options for many of the 26 steps. You have full control over what goes in your kit and where you spend your money.
Find pictures of my kit – one built for a busy family with kids – and quickly get ideas for how to pack your own kit – without a bunch of trial and error.
Grab and Go Binder Printables
You will get a separate file with 18 printable pages for a grab and go binder. Note – These are provided through a link in chapter 18 of the book.
Cindy: Alberta, Canada
Misty breaks up the creation and building of your 72 hour kit into easily manageable steps. She says the purpose of her book is to make the process “simple and do-able” and she definitely delivers on that promise. Each step is clearly presented in a checklist format making it easy to follow and implement. Then she provides more details and information following each step. She shares what she has actually DONE with her kit for her family, so her advice actually WORKS rather than just being a theory. When reading her book, I get the feeling that she’s sitting here at my kitchen table, helping my family be prepared for any eventuality. In the final step, you are shown how to keep your 72 hour kit current and up to date. I love the clarity of the instruction, the personal feel of the entire book, and the reassurance that my family will now be better protected….just in case.
Simple 72 Hour Kits E-BOOK
- 26 simple steps
- Pros and Cons
- Budget Options
- Grab and Go Binder Printables
Simple 72 Hour Kits PAPERBACK Book
- Everything in the e-book version, but in an 80 page PAPERBACK book instead
- These books are printed on demand, so ship time in the continental US is approximately 1-3 weeks
- Paperback version is NOT currently available outside of the continental US.
Simple 72 Hour Kits E-Book Plus Paperback
- Access the electronic version of the book (a pdf) NOW
- Receive a hard copy (paperback) version of the book in 1-3 weeks.
- +You save $6 (Get the E-Book version for just $3.99)
Simple Family Preparedness Academy MembershipAccess new books / classes each month
- Access to Prioritize Your Preparedness Goals today for $7.49 instead of $9.99
- Pay $13.49 every month unless / until you cancel.
- Every time you pay, you earn 180 points (the equivalent of $18).
- Use your points to purchase more Simple Family Preparedness Academy classes or books (see what is currently available below)
- Cancel anytime after your 2nd payment (one month from today) and never lose access to classes that were already opened to you
- Save approximately 25% (you will get an $18 credit each month, but you will only pay $13.49 per month)
Below are the classes / books currently available for purchase inside the Simple Family Preparedness Academy. I hope to add 1 per week through early summer and then 1 per month after that.
If you choose to purchase a full academy membership, you will pay for your classes with points. Every month, you will be charged $13.49 and earn 180 points.