You worry that help may not reach you for 72 hours (or more) following a catastrophe.
You feel helpless because you don’t know how to start putting together a 72 kit for your family.
Work. Laundry. Meals. Soccer. Homework. Toilets. Repeat.
TO FACE A DISASTER WITH CONFIDENCE AND AVOID LAST MINUTE FRANTIC DECISIONS
TO BUILD A 72 HR KIT QUICKLY & EFFICIENTLY. IT CAN’T DISRUPT YOUR ALREADY BUSY LIFE.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN MY KIT?
HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST ME?
WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND THE TIME?
It’s a step by step system created for busy families who want to avoid last minute decisions in a disaster.
Simple 72 Hour Kits E-BOOK
- 26 simple steps
- Pros and Cons
- Budget Options
- Grab and Go Binder Printables
Simple 72 Hour Kits E-Book Plus PaperbackGet Both & Save!
- Access the electronic version of the book (a pdf) NOW
- Receive a hard copy (paperback) version of the book in 1-3 weeks.
- +You save $6 (Get the E-Book version for just $6.99)
Simple 72 Hour Kits PAPERBACK Book
- Everything in the e-book version, but in an 80 page PAPERBACK book instead
- These books are printed on demand, so ship time in the continental US is approximately 1-3 weeks
- Paperback version is NOT currently available outside of the continental US.
The Simple 72 Hour Kits System Includes:
Break the process of creating a 72 hour kit down into 26 simple steps – one a week for 6 months. This is totally do-able! We’ll cover:
- Food and Water
- Sanitation, personal care and hygiene
- First Aid
- Important documents
- Religious needs
- Babies, kids and pets
- How to organize and pack your kit
- How to keep your kit up to date
Pros and Cons
Fairly compare choices for each step and make focused, informed decisions of what will work best for your family.
Find low, medium and high budget options for many of the 26 steps. You have full control over what goes in your kit and where you spend your money.
Find pictures of my kit – one built for a busy family with kids – and quickly get ideas for how to pack your own kit – without a bunch of trial and error.
Grab and Go Binder Printables
You will get a separate file with 18 printable pages for a grab and go binder. Note – These are provided through a link in chapter 18 of the book.