To have extra food stored in your house in case of an emergency.
You Don’t Want
To store a bunch of boring, bland food that is difficult to use.
It’s full of food storage recipes you’ll actually want to eat AND it will teach you how to make your own favorite recipes out of food storage!
Simply Delicious Food Storage Includes:
6 Breakfast Recipes
- Egg Muffins
- French Toast
- German Pancakes with fruit sauce
- Homemade Oatmeal Packets (aka Copycat Quaker Medleys)
- Pancakes and fruit sauce
7 Soup Recipes
- Asparagus Soup
- Beef and Barley (or quinoa) Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Enchilada Soup
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Copycat Campbell’s Tomato Soup
8 Conversion Charts
Use these charts and tips to convert your own family recipes to shelf stable versions!
- Basic measurements
- Alcohol Substitutions
- Freeze dried meat / cheese
- Freeze dried veggies
- Tomato Powder