*Note – The links in this post are affiliate links meaning if you purchase after clicking on them, I will be given a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Learn more here about how I am (and am not) compensated, and thank you for your support of me and my family!
Smoothies can be a tasty, healthy treat. You can also top them with a bit of granola for an additional boost.
This basic food storage smoothie recipe can be modified to make original creations that fit your tastes. But the best part about this smoothie is that since it uses freeze dried fruit (or veggies) which are just as healthy as fresh, you can make it anytime, even if your favorite produce is not in season or you haven’t been to the grocery store in a while!
Just imagine the possibilities. You can have healthy, delicious smoothies all year round!
If you really like specific recipes, here are a few:
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie
- Vanilla Peach Smoothie
- Vanilla Razzle Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Simply Peach Smoothie
- Mango Tango Smoothie (this one is a bit different from the basic recipe above…but give it a try!)
- Pomberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup [url href=”https://simplefamilypreparedness.thrivelive.com/catalogsearch/result/?order=relevance&dir=desc&q=yogurt” target=”_blank”]freeze dried yogurt bites[/url]
- 1 Tbsp sugar or [url href=”https://simplefamilypreparedness.thrivelive.com/all-products/thrive-foods/drinks.html” target=”_blank”]Thrive drink mix[/url]
- 1 Tbsp [url href=”https://simplefamilypreparedness.thrivelive.com/milk-powder.html” target=”_blank”]Instant Milk[/url]
- 1/4 cup freeze dried [url href=”https://simplefamilypreparedness.thrivelive.com/all-products/thrive-foods-121/fruits.html”]fruit[/url] or [url href=”https://simplefamilypreparedness.thrivelive.com/all-products/thrive-foods-121/vegetables.html”]veggies[/url]
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smoothe